Composed of marine fleece on the outside, 100% of the material comes from recycled plastics, the majority of which is collected in the Mediterranean Sea.
This comfortable top hat is lined with stretch jersey, with a fleece border, keeping the whole head warm.
The icing on the hat, it is made in Ile de France!
- Size: Cup circumference: 56cm, height: 26cm
- This beanie is made in Ile de France by a family workshop specializing in knitting
- Composition: 100% recycled polyester: 65% from marine litter and 35% PET plastic bottles. Made from SEAQUAL yarn ©
- OEKO-TEX 100 certified, therefore does not contain any harmful substances.
- Maintenance advice for lasting preservation of your parts. Machine wash at 30 ° on delicate cycle
In mainland France, your orders are delivered by Colissimo. Delivery costs are free from 50€ of purchase, 5€ TTC otherwise.
In the rest of Europe, you will receive your packages by Colissimo Expert International. Delivery costs are free from 100€ of purchase, 13.9€ TTC otherwise.
Returns are free within 14 days from the time you receive your package.
We understand the need for caution when it comes to wearing anything under the helmet. However, we also know your needs to be warm.
That's why we've made this beanie super lightweight and breathable so you can wear it under your helmet.
Your safety is assured.
This piece is hot with 350gr/m. Its inner layer is made of eucalyptus, which makes it soft and soft than wool as it does not itch.
This beanie has been sustainably produced using 100% recycled plastics, primarily collected from the Mediterranean Sea.
It also has a reflective strip for your 360° visibility to improve your safety.